WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Awesome

Great concept! Really enjoyed that, really made me think. Great music, great direction and a great idea altogether!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Fan, that's bleak.

Fantastic stuff. A little demented, a little frightening at times, with a grim palette. Amazing animation, wonderful music. This turned my stomach a little with it's freakishness. Truly a nutty bear.

Mortal Kombat People II Mortal Kombat People II

Great work!

I laughed so hard at Bean's shuffling in the player selection screen. Great job emulating the moves and stuff too! Entertaining and fun!

DiegoNOX responds:

HAHAHA

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Who made the backgrounds

Those are some dishy backgrounds. I bet the artist behind those is a real roughtough

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

First Jerry I've seen

and I adored it! Took me across a whole spectrum of emotions. Thank you!

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Felt I should...

Haha, I was one of the old stick animators alongside Rob that inspired Ben to make the Stick Slayer series. I remember him voting down all my stuff in 2001 because they had stick figures. Figured I should pay my final respects here.

I never followed Stick Slayer after the 2nd but I just watched this and it was a fantastic piece of work. A worthy result of a combination of effort and skill from a talented animator. Rest in peace Ben Spurgin.

Smiling all the while Smiling all the while

Hahahaha. This cheered me up bigtime. I love it! Great start to my day.

ForgeOn responds:

glad to hear it!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Holy crap, that was the best thing I've ever seen

I especially love the backgrounds, god knows how many hours went into them. Amazing stuff! I hear the bg artist is sexy too.

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Megaman and floppy dicks! This movie has it all.

This is a fine collection of every reason I turn on my computer. A TEN FOR JOO.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Holy shit!

All I can say is wow, I really enjoyed that. You put so much charm and character into a bunch of sprites, I really liked and gave a damn about the thwomp characters. The jokes were great, the use of music excellent and the animation superb. You have all my ten.