WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

Awesome

Great concept! Really enjoyed that, really made me think. Great music, great direction and a great idea altogether!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Fan, that's bleak.

Fantastic stuff. A little demented, a little frightening at times, with a grim palette. Amazing animation, wonderful music. This turned my stomach a little with it's freakishness. Truly a nutty bear.

Mortal Kombat People II Mortal Kombat People II

Great work!

I laughed so hard at Bean's shuffling in the player selection screen. Great job emulating the moves and stuff too! Entertaining and fun!

DiegoNOX responds:

HAHAHA

Turnaus Turnaus

A refreshing change.

An interesting, original and addictive concept. Not many games seem to be set in medieval times. Still to try out the multiplayer side, but the AI is fun to play against as well. Recommended.

-Dave

Weapons Display (2.0) Weapons Display (2.0)

Who the hell cares.

Wow. A load of weapons. This isn't entertaining at all. Its just a load of badly drawn weapons. Why the hell would anyone want to watch that?

Flea-Productions3 responds:

Like your movies are any better.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Excellent.

I play a musical instrument, I liked Donkey Konga and I love Weezer- naturally this game was going to appeal. Wonderful work, this deserves front page. I'm sick of seeing those pathetic and quite frankly SAD anime-dating games all over the front page. This is truly original and should be commended. Take note Tom and Wade!